_Google+____


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inspirations for Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inspirations for Thursday, April 1, 2010

--

The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.

Brian Tracy

--

I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself... and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.

Shirley MacLaine

--

Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.

Christopher Morley Writer

--

Visit us at http://www.successisyou.org/ for (1) Today in History, (2) Funny Quote of The Day, (3) Love Quote of The Day, (4) Nature Quote of The Day, (5) Business Articles, (6) Education Articles, (7) and Much More. Content changes daily, so visit often!


**

No comments:

Post a Comment