_Google+____


Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspirations for Tue., Jan. 17, 2012



I was blessed to receive over 500 Birthday Greetings, and at 11:45 PM they are still being posted to my Facebook Page.  A BIG THANK YOU to everyone.  Messages will also be answered individually as time permits.

--- 

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
- George Bernard Shaw 
THANKS to Wayne Hicks for sharing the above quote with us.

---
Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. 
-- Allophones Karr
---
The attitude you have as a parent is what your kids will learn from more than what you tell them. They don't remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are.
- Jim Henson, 1936-1990, Creator of The Muppets
---
Appreciation is like an insurance policy. It has to be renewed every now and then.
- Dave McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment