_Google+____


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspirations for Mon., May 14, 2012


Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
- Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx, 1890-1977, Comedian and Film Star
---
The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, will rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help.
- Napoleon Hill, 1883-1970, Author of Think and Grow Rich
---
Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward, and we want to sit in their radius. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand.
- Karl Menninger

No comments:

Post a Comment