_Google+____


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Inspirations for Fri., Dec. 11, 2009

Inspirations for Fri., Dec. 11, 2009

--

Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth.

Bruce Lee
1940-1973, Martial Artist, Actor and Author

--

The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.

Pearl S. Buck

--

If you have achieved any level of success, then pour it into someone else. Success is not success without a successor.

T. D. Jakes

No comments:

Post a Comment