_Google+____


Monday, December 28, 2009

Inspirations for Tues, Dec. 29, 2009

Inspirations for Tues., Dec. 29, 2009

--

THANKS for Karen Morrow for sharing this one:

When the voice & the vision on the inside become more profound, and clear and loud than the opinions on the outside, you've mastered your life.

Dr. John Demartini

--

In work, the greatest satisfaction lies - the satisfaction of
stretching yourself, using your abilities and making them expand, and
knowing that you have accomplished something that could have been
done only by your unique apparatus. This is really the center of
life, and those who never orient themselves in this direction are
missing more than they ever know.

Kenneth Alsop (1920-1973)

--

My greatest point is my persistence. I never give up in a match. However down I am, I fight until the last ball. My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called irretrievable defeats into victories.

Bjorn Borg
Professional Tennis Player

**

No comments:

Post a Comment