_Google+____


Monday, January 18, 2010

Talented Information Systems Professional Seeks Opportunity

Message below forwarded from Andre L. Wilson through Wayne Hicks:

I hope all is well with you during this New Year. I wanted reach out to you and see if you have any opportunities that will fit what an acquaintance is seeking.

Debra Cameron is currently on my project and is seeking her next opportunity. She is also a member of BDPA in Cleveland. She has an extensive background as an Oracle Developer; however, would be a great fit as a Lead / Project Manager. She would be a great resource for cleared work as she has her Secret Clearance and may be open to relocation for the right opportunity.

I appreciate your time and assistance. I have attached her resume for your convenience -
http://successisyou.org/PDF%20Files/Resume_DEBRA_L_CAMERON.pdf
Please be sure to contact me if you have any questions but feel free to contact Debra directly at camerondeb@aol.com if you need additional details and insight. Thank you again for your assistance and have a blessed day.

Andre L. Wilson
Accenture National Security Services
3000 Presidential Drive, Suite 100
Fairborn, OH 45324
Phone: (937) 490-4012
Fax: (937) 490-4001
AIM: wilsonal23
Email: andre.l.wilson@accenture.com

Footnote from Henry Ford: With the backing of Andre Wilson and Wayne Hicks, Debra Cameron's work record certainly does not need my endorsement, but she has it anyway. I have known Debra for over twenty years and cannot say enough good things about her ability, passion and personality. I am praying that she finds the opportunity she seeks within the Cleveland area because I and others who know her are SELFISH! Cleveland does not need to lose Debra Cameron! However in Debra's best interest, I also pray that all will consider her, and that many possibilities will come her way.

1 comment:

  1. I've often heard it said that 'networking' is the top benefit of membership in professional organizations such as BDPA.

    Your blog post is further example of the power of 'networking'.

    I hope that Debra finds a great career oppt'y in the near future ... and I hope that BDPA continues to lead by example with our powerful network of African American IT professionals.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete