_Google+____


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inspirations for Thur., Feb. 25, 2010

Inspirations for Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010

--

Cleveland area residents – Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coming to a bookstore near you, the dynamic Aundria Hawkins Ford with her recently released book From The Pastor’s Daughter. For additional information visit: http://www.aundriahawkinsford.successisyou.org/page04.html.

--

My new diet..."Fast from complaining, hostility, bitterness, facts that depress, judging, discontent. And feast on: appreciation, unceasing prayer, enthusiasm, the divinity within us, truths that uplift, compassion for others, forgiveness, tenderness, hope."

Dawn Gray

--

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; and in its place will be something that you had left behind... let it be something good...

Cherrygata Celica Chick

--

I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.

Oprah Winfrey
Television Personality and Producer


**

No comments:

Post a Comment