_Google+____


Monday, May 16, 2011

Inspirations for Tue., May 17, 2011

Inspirations for Tue., May 17, 2011 from www.successisyou.org
--

There are no language barriers when you are smiling.

Allen Klein

--

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity. It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Melodie Beattie
Writer

--

I think a lot of what I was taught, gathered, and learned is worth keeping. Heritage and "wisdom" and simply personal family and local history enrich the one able to tap such information. As it is I wish I had garnered more from my grandparents and parents.

Gary Gygax

**

No comments:

Post a Comment