_Google+____


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Inspirations for Mon., Feb. 21, 2011

Inspirations for Mon., Feb. 21, 2011


--

A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.

Denis Waitley
Author and Speaker

--

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I shall have the belief that I can do it. I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it, even if I may not have it at the beginning.

Mahatma Gandhi
1869-1948, Indian Nationalist Leader

--

When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.

Estee Lauder
Entrepreneur

***

No comments:

Post a Comment