_Google+____


Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspirations for Tue., Feb. 22, 2011

Inspirations for Tue., Feb. 22, 2011


--

Nothing is more endangered in the modern world than the powerful combination of hard work toward meaningful goals joined with an exuberant embrace of the present moment.

Tom Morris

--

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Confucius (Chinese Philosopher)
551-479 B.C.

--

Those who turn good (organizations) into great (organizations) are motivated by a deep creative urge and an inner compulsion for sheer unadulterated excellence for its own sake.

Jim Collins, author of "Good to Great"

--

See video and photo coverage we provided at last week’s events celebrating Black Family Technology Awareness Campaign (BFTAC) by clicking http://www.bdpa.successisyou.org/file41.html.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment