Saturday, November 24, 2018
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Reflections of November 22, 1963
On November 22, 1963, a female co-worker, after cheering the death (by assassination) of John F. Kennedy, a president, war hero, husband, and father; turned to me, laughed, and asked, "Well, what are you people going to do now?" Each day I answer that question in my compassion toward others.
- From Page 150 of Reflections and Perspectives by Henry Ford -
Giving Thanks Today that we can rise above circumstances, surroundings, poisonous minds and tongues, and other forms of ignorance and hate. YES WE CAN!
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
A 5 Point Rating without even touching my Car!
How? Glad you asked.
- Just hours before the end of the last workday before Thanksgiving they squeezed me in to replace my "bad"battery.
- They didn't laugh at me when I discovered on the way to my appointment that an open trunk lid was likely the reason the battery kept going down overnight.
- They already had a 5 Point Rating, so my experience just confirms it.
Put this on your "Be Careful List."
- Seems that even in a darkened garage, the trunk light is not likely to be noticed.
- Also, the trunk release can be activated from several yards away (inside the house) through walls and doors. Of course I checked that when I returned home.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
One of the great businesses featured at a recent event I attended (and just in time for your Holiday Shopping) is www.gwenjbags.com.
Please check out Gwen's page, and you also get the bonus of doing business with a very focused and personable young lady.
EMPLOYMENT / CAREER LINKS - Mostly N.E. Ohio
- www.ceogc.org -