_Google+____


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In Place of Inspirations, Thur., Aug. 27, 2009

In Place of INSPIRATIONS

--

You may remember several months ago our promotion of the video A War for Your Soul-Birmingham Edition. If you do recall, please forgive me for the redundancy. If you don’t recall, please forgive me for not reaching you. Anyway, I feel the video contains an important message, and for that reason, I am sharing the link again. I am doing this because during the past few weeks, I’ve received notifications about the video from several people whom I had meant to share it with, and like myself, they considered it impactful and memorable. The message in the video is not easy to forget.

So for those who might not yet have seen it, the video can be viewed from our web site at http://www.successisyou.org/page07.html. Please remember to share this video with the young people in your life, for their lives may very well depend upon understanding the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment