_Google+____


Sunday, July 03, 2016

Boy Scouts Helping to Keep Us Safe

A BIG THANK YOU to the Boy Scouts of Troop 622 for helping to keep us safe over Independence Day Weekend by spending their Holiday serving coffee and other refreshments to weary drivers.  As I began to get sleepy while driving back from my brother's Homegoing Services in Springfield, MA, I ran across the Scouts and their leaders along the Interstate.  The Scouts were a little camera shy and preferred not to be in the photos.  It was memorable to see and support them, because I spent time doing the same thing as a member of REACT during the years of CB (Citizens Band) Radio popularity.  Also, my brother who has gone on to Glory was active in the Boy Scouts.  

Thanks again, and we wish them well.  Please support them when you have an opportunity. 

__ __

No comments:

Post a Comment