_Google+____


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Inspirations for Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inspirations for Thursday, April 29, 2010

--

If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.

Thomas J. Watson
1874-1956, Founder of IBM

--

I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself... and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.

Shirley MacLaine

--

Often we allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. We lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody. No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts, real affections and enduring undertakings.

Andre Maurois
1885-1967, Writer

**

No comments:

Post a Comment