_Google+____


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inspirations for Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Inspirations for Wednesday, April 28, 2010

--

Selena Hartford has a positive attitude with this thought from her Facebook Profile Page:

"I Love me, love who I was, who I became, and who I am to become... and even if u hate me u a lie cause u love me too."

--

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

E. Cummings

--

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

--

"Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed."

Don Wood

--

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

The Dalai Lama

--

"Laughter is inner jogging."

Norman Cousins

--

"Most of our imports come from other countries."

George W. Bush

**

No comments:

Post a Comment