_Google+____


Saturday, March 04, 2017

Jan Morrow-Gholson - Women's History in the Making

Recognizing Jan Morrow-Gholson
-

- Photos are property of Jan Morrow-Gholson -

So she operates "under the radar" and its hard to find much about her, but she is a wife, mother, long-time member of the Mt. Zion Church of Oakwood Village; AND recently was acknowledged by Pastor Larry L. Macon Sr. (photos above) for earning her Doctorate Degree. She represents many others who with focus, hard work, determination and faith, are quietly and humbly creating a legacy of greatness.


THANK YOU Jan for being the same as you always were, despite your growth and forward motion.

*** Begin Comment from Jan's Facebook Page after being acknowledged
Thank you so much 😊! What a humbling honor that I will always cherish. To Pastor Macon and the members of Mt. Zion Oakwood Village thank you for never giving up on me. For believing in me. For standing with me in faith. For reminding me that "I am child of God made in His image and his likeness". And for reminding me that "Greater is He that is within me than he that is within the world". I am so blessed!🙏🏾
*** End Comment from Jan's Facebook Page after being acknowledged

For more Women's History Posts, PRESS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment